A savings account that works seamlessly with your medical aid, on any option you choose. With no transaction or admin fees, it lets you save for additional day-to-day medical expenses, such as co-payments, refractive eye surgery, vitamins and more.
HealthSaver+ is seamlessly integrated with Momentum Medical Scheme, which makes it the most convenient way to pay for medical treatments and procedures, not covered by your medical aid option.
HealthSaver funds may be used to pay for:
- Services rendered by a registered healthcare provider, provided they have a tariff code.
- Medical claims that exceed available scheme benefits, such as specialised dentistry.
- Treatment that is excluded by the scheme, such as cosmetic surgery.
- Co-payments payable for hospitalisation, MRI and CT scans or medication.
- Fitness devices that are integrated with Momentum Multiply. View the fitness device you can use.
- Multiply affiliated gym fees. View affiliated gyms.
Multiply members can use their Multiply Money Card to pay for purchases from their HealthSaver funds at the following providers and retailers:
- Doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and medical laboratories (including dental).
- Dentists, orthodontists, optometrists, ophthalmologists, opticians, osteopaths, chiropractors, chiropodists and podiatrists.
- Medical, ambulance and veterinary services.
- Medical, dental, ophthalmic and hospital equipment and suppliers.
- Orthopaedic goods such as prosthetic devices, optical goods and prescription glasses.
- Nursing and personal care.
- Hearing aid sales and supplies.
If you have a Momentum HealthSaver account, you can also:
- Buy a fitness device on the Multiply online shop directly from your HealthSaver, using HealthSaver, HealthReturns Booster and credit facility, if you have it.
- Transfer cashbacks from Multiply Money into your HealthSaver.
- Earn interest on the contributions you make into HealthSaver.
- Add ad hoc contributions or make changes to your HealthSaver contributions via the Momentum App.
You can choose to make use of additional products available from Momentum, part of Momentum Metropolitan Life Limited, to seamlessly enhance your medical aid. Momentum is not a medical scheme, and is a separate entity to Momentum Medical Scheme. These voluntary complementary products range from a world-class lifestyle rewards programme, Multiply, to the innovative HealthReturns solution. These complementary products are not medical scheme benefits. You can be a member of Momentum Medical Scheme without taking any of the complementary products that Momentum offers.