Momentum Explorer is ideal if you are a 4×4 enthusiast. It is an optional extension of your cover if you intend travelling to neighbouring countries.
- You are covered in – South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Watercraft you might own are also covered – such as a boat, jetski or yacht while afloat within a 20km distance off the coast, where applicable, of these countries
When you are covered
- Your car insurance cover is applicable when going on holiday to any of the above-mentioned countries.
- Momentum Explorer is only optionally available on comprehensive and limited car cover.
What you are covered for
- Breakdown – mechanical and electrical breakdown cover for the car and watercraft, including any anti-theft devices, while outside South Africa
- Emergency – emergency accommodation while outside South Africa for any incident
- Repatriation – return of the car and its occupants to South Africa for any incident caused by any of the noted perils, as well as mechanical or electrical failure of the car, while outside South Africa
- Loss or damage – for example, if the car is involved in an accident. Certain costs will be covered
- Medical costs – medical repatriation, transportation and inter-hospital transfers. Certain costs will be covered